Tech Equity Collective
Sharpen your professional toolkit and jumpstart your tech career transition.
- Aspiring Black tech professional, ages 18+
- Demonstrated technical skills (via professional experience, technical certification or degree)
- Interested in one or more of the following core career pathways:
- Core Technical roles: Engineering, QA Assurance/Testing, Security, IT, Cybersecurity, and Data Science
- Tech Adjacent roles: Business Development and Partnerships, Sales, Marketing, and Advertising, Product Management, Design/UX, Program Management, Finance
Tech Equity Collective Tech Prep is a holistic career development program designed to support Black professional looking to transition into technical roles. Through live and on-demand coaching sessions, playbooks, and workshops; participants will be equipped with the know-how to successfully navigate their career transition. Whether you’re growing in your career or just starting out, Tech Prep provides resources to help you make that next bold career move in tech.
If you are looking to stand out to employers, land your first role in the tech industry, or tailor your current skill set to position you at the forefront of developing innovative products and services; then, Tech Prep is the program for you! Rising Innovators matriculating through the program will:
Tech Equity Collective Tech Prep was developed in partnership with Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT), an organization that has spent over two decades preparing, engaging, and advancing underrepresented minorities through the ranks in the tech industry.
Interested in applying to Tech Prep?
Application Deadline: March 17th, 2023
Decision Notification: Rolling Basis
Program Kick-Off: Mid-MarchApply Now
Join Tech Equity Collective
Stay connected with Tech Equity Collective to learn about upcoming programs, opportunities, and resources in tech. Also, be sure to follow us on Instagram for the latest updates.
For all other inquiries (i.e. partnerships, media), email us at email@example.com.